- 1 package Pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls refrigerator dough
- 8 frozen meatless hamburger-style patties, thawed, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slightly stretch or roll out one of the triangle shaped portions of dough, forming a larger triangle. Cut dough into two narrow triangles. Repeat with remaining dough, yielding 16 triangles.
- Lay a burger half width-wise across the center of each triangle, so that the top and bottom of each triangle are mostly exposed. Evenly top each burger half with onion. Bring the top and bottom of each triangle in toward the center, over the onion-topped burger halves, and press to seal.
- Place dough-covered burgers on a large sheet sprayed with nonstick spray. Bake in the oven until dough is slightly browned, about 12 minutes.